Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT OF OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Website may contain links to third party Websites that are not owned or controlled by Homebuilt Hi-fi. "We" (Homebuilt Hi-fi) have no control over, nor assume responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party Websites. By using the Homebuilt Hi-fi Website, you are relinquishing us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party Website.
Homebuilt Hi-fi hereby grants you permission to use our Website, provided that:
- your use of the Website is solely for your personal, or commercial use;
- you will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without prior written authorization;
- you will not send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., to any of Homebuilt Hi-fi's members or users;
- you will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs;
- you will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website;
- you comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- To access some features of our Website, you will need to create an account. You may never use another's user's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Homebuilt Hi-fi immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You will be liable for any use made of your account or password due to such unauthorized use. We will not be liable for your (or anyone else's) losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system like "robots", "spiders" or other "offline readers", that access the Website in a manner that sends more requests to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period. Homebuilt Hi-fi allows public search engines permission to use spiders to copy content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the content, but does not cache or archives such material. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or e-mail addresses from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- Homebuilt Hi-fi retains the right to terminate any user's access to the Website immediately, with or without cause.
The content contained on the Homebuilt Hi-fi Website ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Homebuilt Hi-fi. Content on the Website is provided to you "AS IS" for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, reverse engineered, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website.
- The Website facilitates the submission of photos or other text based Content by you and other users ("User Submissions") and the hosting and publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, Homebuilt Hi-fi does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. Homebuilt Hi-fi reserves full rights to accept or reject any User Submission.
You shall be solely responsible for your User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You represent and warrant that:
- you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use them and;
- authorize Homebuilt Hi-fi use of all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in any User Submission to facilitate inclusion on the Website and;
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submission(s) to Homebuilt Hi-fi, you hereby grant a worldwide, non-exclusive and transferable license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of and/or display the User Submissions in connection with the Website, including granting access to the Website to third parties (without limitation) to view the User Submission (or derivative works thereof).
You agree that you will not:
- submit material that you do not own the copyright to, or is otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the User Submission and to grant Homebuilt Hi-fi all of the license rights granted herein;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Homebuilt Hi-fi or any third party;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or
- misrepresent yourself in submitting the User Submission or not state your true identity. Homebuilt Hi-fi does not endorse any User Submitted opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any User Submission.
- You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a potentially large number of sources, and that Homebuilt Hi-fi is not responsible for the accuracy or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions.
Homebuilt Hi-fi respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that you do the same. Homebuilt Hi-fi does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on it's Website, and Homebuilt Hi-fi will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove Content without prior notice. We will also terminate a User's access to the Website if they are determined to be a repeat infringer without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Homebuilt Hi-fi, its affiliates, and their respective officers and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- your use of the Website;
- your violation of these Terms & Conditions;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or
- any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the Website.